Donald Duck that is, cause I am a waddler. At least at by the end of the day anyway. I start off with good posture....shoulders back, chest up, pelvis tucked in. By the time 6pm hits, I have to fight not to put my hand on my hip and waddle around. Ladies, you know that ahhhhh relief feeling you get when you get home and take your bra off. You know what I'm talking about, well imagine you can't take if off....ever. That's how my belly feels as night falls. 10 minutes, that's all I need, if I could just pop it off (my belly) for 10 minutes and have the ahhhhh no bra feeling. But alas 7 more weeks to go. At least after have a decent night sleep I do feel better. It's just at the end of the day that I'm wishing for my 10 minute reprieve.
This week my belly also laughed at me as I was teaching my Turbo Kick class. "Ha Ha silly pregnant girl, you thought you could just teach and be merry this whole pregnancy...Ha Ha." I could teach my class but with much less zest and a lot more walking and talking. But that OK, it was fun while it lasted. Even the students, were like sooooo how much longer are you going to teach? So needles to say is this is my last month teaching.
Ok, so I can call myself big belly, my friends and family can call me big belly. But the absolute stranger that decided to give the me the salutation "Hey Big Belly!" as I walked into the grocery? Not to sure about that one. I just had to laugh, shake my head and say hi back.
All in all everything is well. I had a lovely Atlanta baby shower this weekend... Thanks Wendy, Yazmine, and Jerris. And I can't wait to see everyone this weekend in DC at Shower number 2.
Have a great Easter, till next time....
This was by far your best--you may have been in r english in college but you can tell a story. You wrote like you talk--which is why people like being in your space--and why your baby will be gifted. You, my friend, gifted child of God.
ReplyDeleteAww...that was sweet what Brooks said...grammatical errors and all...lol (teasing)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this especially since I haven't had a chance to see you since I've gotten back! We need to catch up...for food! I need a chance to indulge in your prego eating habits..lol